Sunday, August 7, 2011
Let's get real. I hate updating this blog. I do however often have the desire to write and so I have started a new project. My dear friends...or those who occasionally look at this...I've started a new blog. Unfortunately it's not going to be about what kind of cupcakes I made or what outfit I wore today (wink, wink Haylie) but if you're interested, you can follow all my crazy stories on www.insidethosecitylimits.blogspot.com It's just beginning, but it's gonna (and I don't use slang unless I'm proving a very important point) be good!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I really have no excuse and no guilt for my lack of blogging. Until I find a renewed energy or desire to blog about my thoughts, outrages, and/or daily adventures I will simply state my whereabouts. (I should mention, however, that I rather enjoy all the other blogs so keep up the good work!)
Summer 2011: New York City
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
How I've spent my summer:
- I pool daily
- I hike rarely
- I coached Team Deathstar on to dominating victory
- I choreographed this little beauty (needless to say we won gold)
- I make homemade oreos on a daily basis
- I sang at the Days of '47 Rodeo (in a diamond studded, red leather belt)
- I watch every Marilyn Monroe movie I can find
- I was treated to numerous pedicures (never doing my own toes again)
- I threw Kelly a fabulous shower (complete with new shoes for every place she'd lived)
- I boat frequently
- I flew to California only to drive back the next day
- And to top it all off I attended the most wonderful wedding of the season
All in all quite an enjoyable and successful way to spend a summer
Monday, June 21, 2010
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Apparently 4 years of college was not enough for me. This time around it is a little different.
- The school records classify me as a freshman--highly offensive
- The professors take it off your grade if you don't go to class--power hungry
- People smoke on campus--idots, it's 2010 who still smokes?
- They are making me use MLA citation style--I am very partial to Chicago
- I now leave my house an hour before class starts--used to take 7 minutes
- There are more books in my house than in the university library--I miss Harold
- I have to read about 32 books this semester--the thought makes me a little brain dead
Weber State is a whole new adventure...but it is no BYU
Saturday, October 10, 2009
this little guy came into our family
Weston Robert Clark
(you may sigh)
Adam Jeffrey recieved his mission call to Oaxaca, Mexico.
He leaves on February 4 and he will be wonderful.
Bonnie is convinced that after these two wonderfuls in one year, she must have a third in the form of a wedding...I'm not so sure