Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back to School

Apparently 4 years of college was not enough for me. This time around it is a little different.
  • The school records classify me as a freshman--highly offensive
  • The professors take it off your grade if you don't go to class--power hungry
  • People smoke on campus--idots, it's 2010 who still smokes?
  • They are making me use MLA citation style--I am very partial to Chicago
  • I now leave my house an hour before class starts--used to take 7 minutes
  • There are more books in my house than in the university library--I miss Harold
  • I have to read about 32 books this semester--the thought makes me a little brain dead

Weber State is a whole new adventure...but it is no BYU

3 comments:

Amber Lenora said...

I'm sure glad I talked to you on the phone the other day or I would've been so shocked to read this. I love you. Come stay with me. Or else...

Rob and Mare said...

Oh Kristen, you are my hero. I want to be just like you when I grow up:)

Chris and Hay said...

ha ha ha ha ha! I am so glad we got to catch up the other day! That is mean that they won't let you miss class to go to Targhee!