Sunday, March 8, 2009

Why I like the Parents

For those of you who don't know, my parents are pretty cool people. Here are some reasons I like them.


  • Bonnie makes me little snack packs so I don't get too hungry while in class
  • Jeff will go to McDonalds to get hot fudge sundays (extra fudge no nuts) at any time during the day or late hours of the night
  • Bonnie taught me to never leave the house without doing my hair
  • Jeff taught me that I can marry more money in 5 minutes than I can make in a lifetime
  • Bonnie has been to every significant and even all insignificant events in my life
  • Jeff came with her to all those silly events and took pictures
  • Bonnie lets me wear her clothes...she's more stylish than I am
  • Jeff would let me wear his clothes if I was a boy...he is also more stylish than I am
  • They play Ticket to Ride with me and Kelly numerous times a day
  • They let me and Kelly (sometimes begrudgingly) crawl into their bed when they are trying to go to sleep
  • They always want me to move home

And they are so pretty! I love them lots

7 comments:

Rob and Mare said...

Aw! I love it! Your parents are the greatest! They're definitely keepers!:)

shannon said...

a lovely list. funny, heart-warming and all true.

Chris and Hay said...

I love them too! and miss them! What a great picture of them! Missing you too!

reagan: said...

I am glad you like your parents. they are totes stellar!

Kelly said...

Unfortunately the lesson of always leaving the house looking spectacular was lost on me, but the lesson of late night treats wasn't; that's for sure.

Ben and Melis said...

I'm quite a fan of Jeff and BonBon myself! Luaghed the whole list :)

The Wimmer 5 said...

Ditto to all of those. Although I have never tried crawling in their bed. Oh how we miss you Kristen.